Sometimes you just need a better look
Taylor brook animal Hospital has radiology as a diagnostic tool to aid us in providing care for your pet.
Radiology (or “x-ray”) is a great diagnostic tool used to image soft-tissue structures, the internal organs, and bones.
Radiology has come a long way in veterinary medicine over the past few years, and Taylor Brook animal Hospital is happy to offer state-of-the-art digital radiology.
The benefits of our digital radiology system include:
- Increased resolution and image manipulation abilities, which means fewer tries to get the best image.
- Decreased risk of exposure to your pet and our staff.
- Decreased time required to complete radiographs (and less sedation for pets/images that require it).
- High-quality images that may be instantly emailed to local specialists when indicated, and placed on a CD for your convenience
- Faster turn-around time allowing us to more quickly diagnose problems and begin the treatment process.
- Environmental safety: no more film or dangerous chemicals for processing.
Many times digital radiographs (X-rays) of your pet are recommended for best evaluation of your pet’s problem.